20H immersion – NAI’A YOGA FOUNDATIONS
WHEN: Oct 15-16 9AM – 7PM ET
WHERE: Online or In Person at Femmes Intuitives Studio, Levis (Que) – We only have 4 spots left for the in person immersion
WHAT WE’LL SHED LIGHT ON TO BEGIN TO UNLEARN:
- Your habitual way of standing, sitting, moving through foundational yoga poses on auto-pilot
- Your habitual way of viewing your practicing
- The blindspots that keep you stuck in your practice and that keep your students stuck in theirs
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN & EXPLORE:
- Readjust your body in ways you’ve never explored before in practice but that are fundamental to thriving in your body and in your energy.
- We’ll look at foundational yoga poses and how to build them optimally to balance energy and promote vitality in body, mind, spirit
- Set the proper mindset to approach your practice
- Learn how to intelligently refine your form and use your yoga as a self-healing and self optimizing practice.
- Bring your students out of their stuck patterns and teach them how to tap into the source of their transformation through their body, breath and mindset.
- Jhennevièv Heartt
- Nandi Natha
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Yoga mat
- 2-3 3.5 inch Cork blocks or sturdy foam
- Yoga strap
- 1-2 yoga blankets
- 1 bolster
- Notebook to take LOTS and LOTS of notes!
- Phone or something to record yourself in practice workshops
- Your FULL & FOCUSED attention
- A student mind full of openness – not a mind full of knowing.
** You must attend live in order for your hours to count as credit.**
$475 certified NAI’A teachers if paid in full
Out of stock