20H IMMERSION – The language of the subtle body
PART OF THE NAI’A SOMATICS EDUCATOR TRAINING
Balance your energy body, glands and hormones and rewire your mind with the embodied practice of breathwork, pranayama, voice activation, meditation, the NAI’A way.
Help your students and clients get results and overcome barriers by learning the art of understanding the subtle language of the body and teaching NAI’A somatic practices and tools that help them navigate their world and self regulate their nervous system with more confidence and grace.
WHEN: Dec 10-11 9AM – 7PM ET
WHAT WE’LL SHED LIGHT ON
- How hours of yoga practice done inefficiently can only provide limited results
- How to use yoga, pranayama and meditation as elements to amplify your focus, clear the energetic density and optimize the balance of your hormones and glands.
- Slowing down is a good strategy for success in life, in business, in physical wellbeing
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN & EXPLORE:
- Breath physiology, mechanics and how your energetic makeup and how it affects your heart, your brain, your hormones and glands
- Energy pathways and energy centers: psychology of development, why they get blocked, how to balance them
- Nervous system regulation: NAI’A Somatics introduction for trauma informed yoga, to unwind the nervous system safely and in an empowering way.
- Learn how to self assess your body’s needs in every phase of your cycle, season, transitions and discover how to give it what it needs to be supported.
- Grounding, restorative, clearing and activating practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A quiet and private space if you are online
- Zoom app on your device
- Yoga mat
- 2-3 3.5 inch Cork blocks or sturdy foam
- Yoga strap
- 1-2 Yoga blankets
- 1 Bolster
- Notebook to take LOTS and LOTS of notes!
- Phone or something to record yourself in practice workshops
- Your FULL & FOCUSED attention
- A student mind full of openness – not a mind full of knowing.
**You must attend Live for hours to count as credit.**
- $475 For certified NAI’A teachers or current students if paid in full
- $595 Regular Price
- Payment plan 2 payments of $300 must be paid up by NOV 17
Out of stock